We are thrilled to share that since our Q3 product update, we have received 35 new ideas to the CAKE Idea Portal.
The CAKE Idea Portal is our customer community fueled by our clients who collaborate on ideas they would like to see make it into CAKE’s product roadmap. In Q4 we added new functionality to the Idea Portal, plus pushed new customer-driven features into the CAKE platform. This video highlights the exciting product updates:
The CAKE Idea Portal: What’s new
- Categories: Submit, view, and vote on ideas within a specific category that matters most to you. Previously all ideas submitted were bucketed under one general “CAKE” category in the main navigation. We refreshed the Idea Portal navigation to include new categories such as “CAKE Lead Gen” “CAKE Ecommerce,” and “CAKE APIs” in addition to others to streamline the user experience.
The CAKE Platform
What’s new: Live features
- Search Conversions Report by Request ID: Leverage Custom Views to add the filter “Session ID/Tracking ID” to simplify the ability to view and search for specific conversions by the Request ID.
- CAKE iOS Mobile App – Sub ID Report: Drill down by campaign and now Sub ID within reports in the CAKE iOS Mobile App.
- CAKE iOS Mobile App – Campaigns: Use the new Campaign Wizard to add campaigns directly in the CAKE iOS Mobile App.
What’s next: Status updates
- CAKE iOS Mobile App – Tracking Links: Generate tracking links for affiliates directly from the CAKE iOS Mobile App.
- Dayparting: Schedule offers with “peak” and “off peak” hours or days based on fluctuations with conversion prices. This feature is in the “planned” stage and production will begin in Q1 2022.
Already a customer and excited to give the CAKE Idea Portal a try? Contact your account manager or sign up here.
Get the full scoop on our other 2021 product updates:
- Q3 Product Update: The CAKE Idea Portal
- CAKE Product Q2 Update: What’s New, What’s Next
- iOS14: What This Means for Mobile Campaign Tracking in CAKE
- The New CAKE iOS Mobile App is Live