CAKE’s Ecommerce solution enables brands running an ecommerce affiliate marketing program to seamlessly manage, measure, and optimize their ecommerce affiliate marketing campaigns in-house to increase online sales and profitability.
As U.S. ecommerce ad spend is projected to rise by 29 percent this year and worldwide ecommerce sales are expected to hit $6.2 trillion by 2023, the industry spend and size presents a competitive landscape for brands to launch and scale their ecommerce affiliate campaigns.
To stay one step ahead and ensure the highest returns, finding the right ecommerce measurement tool is imperative. The requirements are simple, brands need to be able to:
- Eliminate working with third-party networks who take 10-30 percent of commissions owed to affiliates
- Automate attribution and commissions
- Control commission models and profit margins through different payout types
- Access sub ID tracking for insights into partner sources
- Understand the value a partner is driving to each type of product, category, and SKU
- Unlock real-time reporting
- Incentivize partners at the campaign, sub ID, SKU, and product level
Discover how our ecommerce solution can work for you too!
Boost online sales with CAKE’s Ecommerce solution
Brands leveraging CAKE’s Ecommerce solution gain access to real-time insight into transactional information such as order details in addition to granular performance analytics on each purchase. This includes how many sales a traffic source is generating plus which brands, products, or storefront categories are performing the best.
CAKE also equips brands with six specific features they need to manage their performance marketing program and ecommerce campaigns within a single platform to drive the highest ROI. Let’s dive in!
Import Shopify products into CAKE
Import Shopify products with a single click and enable SKU tracking to access SKU-level reporting by leveraging CAKE’s integration with Shopify’s all-in-one commerce platform. This empowers customers to associate shopping cart details with affiliate performance, accurately track ecommerce campaigns and revenue, payout affiliates, and gain access to real-time insights into performance.
Access detailed ecommerce product feed integrations
View every level of ecommerce campaign performance and collect actionable metrics on each order through the product feed integration for an entire storefront or subset of a storefront. The ecommerce product feed integrations allow users to:
- Map feeds columns to CAKE columns.
- Leverage product and category feeds.
- Import product feeds daily on a set schedule.
- Use CSV/XML feeds.
Compensate affiliates with flexible ecommerce payout rules
Pay affiliates based on a variety of ecommerce payout options including shopping cart value and incentivize affiliates on promotions at the SKU, category, and brand level. With ecommerce payout rules, brands can:
- Set payout rules that match shopping cart details and assign a payout once a match occurs.
- Streamline backend operations by utilizing custom payout rules for all traffic sources.
- Support affiliate-specific payouts by creating payout rules at the offer level and override them at the campaign level.
Enhance performance with SKU-level and category-based ecommerce reports
Measure and optimize ecommerce affiliate marketing campaigns with real-time reports that provide insight into performance. The reports include:
- Storefront Report – Gives visibility into a storefront’s performance.
- Order Report – Shows order details at a granular level.
- Master Report – Displays orders, order total, average order value (AOV), and revenue for affiliates, campaigns, and offers.
Provide partners with easy to access affiliate feeds
Give affiliates access to a storefront feed for product- and-creative related information directly from the CAKE Affiliate Portal. This functionality gives affiliates and their corresponding networks the ability to:
- Ensure affiliates are promoting the right product page(s).
- Find the landing pages eligible for payment based on qualified traffic.
- Confirm your audience is directed to the correct landing page URL and show them the best products.
- Equip affiliates with the most up-to-date product feed from your store directly in their portal.
Ensure accurate tracking and attribution with voucher codes
Upload and track the number of sales attributed to a unique voucher code (also referred to as a promo code, coupon code, vanity code, discount code, or referral code) by source using advanced attribution methods. Leveraging voucher codes can:
- Influence shoppers to try a new product or brand, entice them to finalize a purchase, and reduce shopping cart abandonment.
- Increase overall order value by incentivizing consumers to add additional products to their purchase while offering a discount.
- Grow your affiliate base by giving partners a special promotional offer to utilize in their marketing.
Learn more about CAKE’s voucher code functionality here.
Getting started with CAKE’s Ecommerce solution
It’s a fact – The average online AOV is 31 percent higher from customers driven by affiliate marketing. Managing, measuring, and optimizing your ecommerce affiliate marketing campaigns in-house is a critical step to ensure success and the highest revenue return. CAKE provides brands with the tools they need to succeed with their ecommerce affiliate marketing campaigns.
If you are an existing customer ready to get started with CAKE’s Ecommerce solution, reach out to your customer success manager.
New to CAKE and curious about our ecommerce capabilities? Connect with our team here.
If you’re looking to:
- Learn more about the future of ecommerce —> Check out this blog.
- Use voucher codes for clickless tracking —> Read this post.
- Leverage CAKE for conversion tracking with Shopify —> Visit this page.