From managing, reporting and optimizing your E-commerce Affiliate traffic, CAKE provides real-time analytics in a single convenient dashboard. Tracking E-commerce orders from the offer level down to the SKU number is a powerful insight providing increased optimization for all affiliate marketing initiatives.
The four major tracking components of CAKE’s E-commerce functionality include:
- Product Feed
- Commerce Pixel / Postback with Order Details
- Offer Setup with Customized Payout Rules (Offer/Campaign)
- Publisher Feeds
Your Product Feed.
CAKE will load a product feed (SKUs) for your entire storefront or subsets of your storefront on a scheduled interval so that your product inventory is up to date.
- Input the URL where your product feed is hosted or host the file on an FTP location and CAKE will pull the feed on your schedule
- Map your data fields once and CAKE will store the mapping algorithm for future updates
- Leverage full performance analytics based on your catalog (top affiliates per category, brand, sku, etc…)
- View your imported product catalog from settings>products
Commerce Pixel: Attribute your orders in real-time. CAKE provides an advanced commerce pixel that easily tracks within the CAKE system. With one conversion pixel or postback URL, CAKE will pass back all order information you would want to see in the CAKE interface regarding orders on your site. The commerce pixel easily integrates with 3rd party tracking as well.
Offer setup and Payout Rules Simplified. CAKE provides the option of paying your affiliates on a variety of levels. Create offers and payouts based on the SKU, Brand, Storefront Category or Order details (including vouchers, coupons and line item details).
Publisher Feeds: They’re Easy to Access. Storefront feeds for product and creative related information are easily accessible to your affiliates through the CAKE affiliate portal. CAKE offers an easy to use flexible export wizard and supports multiple export methods including an API call to streamline the process.
For more information on how to leverage CAKE's E-commerce functionality please contact your Account Manager!