CAKE support is very excited to provide our clients with bi-monthly webinars which will help everyone get “in the know.” In these webinars, support members will provide in-depth knowledge about current/new features, general functionality, and solutions to common mistakes. Further, as a participant you will be able to ask questions as it relates to the topic that is being presented in the webinar.
If you wish to suggest ideas for topics that you would like to see addressed in a future webinar, please email us!
Rules and Geo-Targeting – CAKE will review how to set up Rules and Geo-Targeting.
- Learn how to effectively use Rules/Geo-Targeting.
- Walk through how to set up A/B testing and international offers.
- Discuss common questions CAKE support receives regarding Rules and Geo-Targeting.
Friday December 13, 2013 8:30 AM PST / 4:30 PM GMT Register Now!
Conversion Cap Behavior and Redirects – CAKE will review how Conversion Cap behavior and behavior on a Redirect works.
- Learn how to create a strategy around your Caps.
- Customize Caps in order to track the way you want.
- Discuss common questions CAKE support receives regarding Conversion Cap behavior and behavior on Redirects.
Friday December 20, 2013 8:30 AM PST / 4:30 PM GMT Register Now!
To view a complete webinar schedule, please visit our Zendesk page here!