CAKE support is very excited to provide our clients with bi-monthly webinars which will help everyone get “in the know.” In these webinars, support members will provide in-depth knowledge about current/new features, general functionality, and solutions to common mistakes. Further, as a participant you will be able to ask questions as it relates to the topic that is being presented in the webinar.
If you wish to suggest ideas for topics that you would like to see addressed in a future webinar, please email us!
CAKE support highly encourages you to participate as you will be surprised as to how much you will learn! At the end of the day it’s about furthering your knowledge of the CAKE platform and utilizing it to the best of its abilities to help you achieve your goals!
Make sure to sign up for the upcoming webinars listed below!
Offer Card – New Look and Feel Register Now!
Friday November 15, 2013 at 9:00 AM PDT
CAKE will review changes to the Offer Card, and how these changes will streamline your day-to-day process.
- You will learn about the “common sense” changes we made to the Offer Cards.
- We will have a discussion about the traffic, contracts, affiliate, and advanced tabs.
- We will discuss common offer card questions that CAKE support receives.
Buyer Contract Explained – Tips and Tricks Register Now!
Friday November 22, 2013 9:00 at AM PDT
CAKE will review how to create a buyer contract. You will also be educated on functionality, tips, and tricks!
- You will be given a general introduction on how the buyer side works in your instance.
- We will focus primarily on the buyer contract (what it is, what general functionality does it have, and any tips).
- We will discuss common buyer contract questions that CAKE support receives.
To view a complete webinar schedule, please visit our Zendesk page here!