Below is a letter that was sent to all CAKE customers and partners from President, Santi Pierini.
First of all, I want to thank all of our valued CAKE customers and partners for an amazing 2015! I’m a believer that incredible customers and partners make for a strong foundation for success.
With your support, CAKE had another incredible year of record revenue with 30% growth. We continued our global expansion with over 40% growth internationally. And we also streamlined our operations, achieving profitability in Q4 on an adjusted EBITDA Basis. This move to profitability happened while remaining laser-focused on delivering industry-leading digital marketing solutions and services for an exceptional customer experience.
As we move through Q1 of 2016, I’d like to update you on the great strides we have made last year, as well as our vision for shaping our bright future and what this means for you. Below are the highlights that I’m very excited to share:
CAKE’s Record Revenue
– Total revenues for fiscal 2015 rose to a record $21.4 million, a 30% increase from revenues of $16.5 million recorded in fiscal 2014.
– CAKE continues to invest in product development to expand market opportunities. New machine-learning and multi-touch capabilities were introduced to expand CAKE’s existing rules-driven attribution in order to programmatically allow marketers to analyze complex customer journeys.
– Ongoing performance enhancements to the reporting infrastructure and architecture for high volume monthly/yearly reports will enable customers to access granular reports, even those with high volumes.
– Coming soon are new API improvements that will add significantly more flexibility along with improved product documentation. Also, we will be rolling out enhancements to the user experience (UX) that will be visually more appealing, faster and more mobile-friendly (responsive).
– We launched CAKE Connect, a new worldwide digital marketing ecosystem that includes Facebook, Neo@Ogilvy, Marketo, Google, Forensiq, Bing and more. CAKE Connect enables customers as well as our extensive network of industry-leading agency, technology, media and network partners, to easily collaborate and generate additional revenues.
– CAKE achieved a 52% year over year increase in the number of customers it services outside the U.S. and now serves customers in more than 30 countries worldwide.
– During 2015 CAKE added more than 60 new clients from the EMEA, APAC and LATAM regions to its growing international customer base.
– Named as a “Vendor to Watch” by Gartner, Inc. for the second year in a row in its annual “Magic Quadrant Digital Marketing Hubs” report. According to Gartner, “CAKE is best-known as a performance marketing automation platform with a strength in analytics and a focus on affiliate marketing optimization. It has hub-like real-time multi-channel data management and onboarding capabilities.”
– Last week we released our 2015 earnings announcement that provided additional insights into CAKE’s momentum. You can access it here.
We are very proud of the positive impact CAKE is having on the industry through our world-class product and exceptional customer service. From everyone at CAKE, we thank you for your continued support and feedback. We value our relationship and strive to provide innovative solutions to help your company flourish.